Early morning Forth Bridges

It works for me.
Was that from Port Edgar?

Hey Kendo, yeah it was taken from port Edgar. well spotted :)

Highly recommend Port Edgar, the best view without construction of the new bridge ruining the shot. :)

Goodish view of the new bridge construction , with a long lens, if you walk out to the end of the pier.
You can also walk along west along the foreshore for about another 1/2 mile or so for a better view of the new crossing.

I love this. No crit at all.
Print it big and hang it.

Hi Gavin, A really great shot I like everything about it.(y)

George.

Can you access Port Edgar easily even early morning? I wondered the boat yard may be closed?

Regarding the images, for me at least it definitely works. Of course it would be easy to challenge the processing, or it not being natural, but that's of course the point. The colours and contrast are clearly far from that, which for me makes the image really striking - as much art as photography (if I'm allowed to make such a distinction!). Really nice image

Get it on the wall:)

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback on this image, it's nice to know i'm producing ( at least on occasion ) work that is of some quality. Once again thank you very much.

Can you access Port Edgar easily even early morning? I wondered the boat yard may be closed?
The only mention of opening times is Jan 1st to Dec 31st!
People are always about working on boats, and staying in them in the marina.
Only restrictions seem to be 'don't make a noise' if people are sleeping.

The gates are sometimes closed in the early hours but the security guard is nice enough if you explain to him you would like to take a few shots. Been a few times though and they were only closed the once.

Back