Easters Bleeding Heart (New Shots added)

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a couple of shots whilst we are visiting the in-laws who have the slowest internet connection ever. Also not the best light ever down in Kent this weekend. Typical when I have some spare time to shot.

Bleeding Heart-6710
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Bleeding Heart-6711
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Have some bug pictures to share but will have to wait until I get home on my decent connection.

All comments welcome and appreciated as ever.

Beautiful flowers and beautifully caught, you have a way of capturing the light very well(y)

Hurry up and get home posting bugs:banana::D

Thanks for the comments what do you think to my selected focus points. For #1 I did think I may should have got the large heart in focus and made the ones left a bit more oof, but did wonder if that would ruin flow.

Thanks for the comments what do you think to my selected focus points. For #1 I did think I may should have got the large heart in focus and made the ones left a bit more oof, but did wonder if that would ruin flow.
I think it is fine as my eye is drawn to the in focus part which is what I would have expected.

Bryn they are lovely. the last 2 especially with the little spider webs on the tip(y)

Bryn beautiful, beautiful & beautiful you've cheered my day with such lovely lovely colours & so delicate - in fact I'm jealous :) (no only joking)

Thanks all :D, I keep coming back to the bleeding heart ones and thinking there is something I have missed, is this me being to critical or is there something I could have done better?

Thanks all :D, I keep coming back to the bleeding heart ones and thinking there is something I have missed, is this me being to critical or is there something I could have done better?

I don't really know the answer because when I first saw them I liked but then you added the second batch & to me they were in an even better league - so beautiful, well captured & as I said earlier very delicate & very easy on the eye :thinking:

Back