Ebay: Nikkor 17-55 F/2.8

Well I think its a good price, I paid a bit more for mine and I thought I'd make others aware of it - not totally sure what the problem is :thinking:

Its ebay with seconds to go it could go crazy when the bidding bug gets people, will keep an eye out for finishing price.

Ok, it just hit £600 - I'll shut up

When you posted this it was £462, and it finished on £685. This is the norm on eBay, all the bids come in the last couple of minutes... :bonk:

When you posted this it was £462, and it finished on £685. This is the norm on eBay, all the bids come in the last couple of minutes... :bonk:

Apart from when they don't and someone picks up a bargain :razz:

Can't really argue with you though, I just thought it might go for a decent price and that I'd share what I'd seen with my friends on TP - surely there's no harm in that :shrug:

You used to be able to pick up bargains on eBay a few years ago, unfortunately it seems everyones jumped on the band wagon these days and quite often things go for a little bit more than they're worth! :shrug:

No harm in sharing it, but I'd say its quite rare for things to go cheap on there. ;)

Yup - rarely worth bidding on anything which is still in production. Can be useful for older stuff though...

The old AIS and AI MF stuff can be picked up fairly cheap.Seems most people are scared of manual focus stuff................:shrug:

Back