Ebay photos

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I don't normally sell stuff on Ebay, or anywhere else for that matter but I have these Doc's that are just sat here unloved so I thought I may try and sell them. I have a couple of soft boxes small ones (60x60 ) and some speedlights but I thought rather than faff with those (as I am not that sure where to place them for best effect) I would just use my patio window and a silver reflector.
To my eyes they look ok but I'm sure there people on here that can tell me where I could improve.
So all tips and advice is most welcome.
One thing I was not sure about is composition. I took them like this as if I were buying them I would want to see all sides. I was a bit cramped for space so I think the image taken of both shoes at a diagonal is distorted eg front looks larger but I am assuming if I could have backed up more and zoomed in this may have been rectified ? but please tell me if that's not the case.

Gaz

Right side
Docs0001.jpg

Soles
Docs0002.jpg

Left Side
Docs0003.jpg

Both Above
Docs0000.jpg

OMG! What size are these??? I LOVE them!!!!

Looks more than professional enough for ebay, I'd have no issues buying from you based on those.

I think these are way ahead of the game for eBay, and any buyer would have full confidence in the condition of the shoes from the detail in the photos.

Nothing wrong with those shots Gary. You might even end up getting some photo work from other Ebay sellers.;)

George.

good shots i would say
you have given a potential buyer all they need to buy visually

Nothing wrong with the shots at all, far too good for ebay.

Disgustingly horrible bastardisations of shoes tho. Somebody will pay good money for them:D

OMG! What size are these??? I LOVE them!!!!
:) Hope someone else does too :) Size 7
Looks more than professional enough for ebay, I'd have no issues buying from you based on those.
Thanks Alan.
I think these are way ahead of the game for eBay, and any buyer would have full confidence in the condition of the shoes from the detail in the photos.
Thanks Peter.
Nothing wrong with those shots Gary. You might even end up getting some photo work from other Ebay sellers.;)

George.
Cheers George.
good shots i would say
you have given a potential buyer all they need to buy visually
Thank you sir.
Nothing wrong with the shots at all, far too good for ebay.

Disgustingly horrible bastardisations of shoes tho. Somebody will pay good money for them:D
:D Mnay thanks.

Many thanks to all. Looks like I did well enough.

Gaz

Forgot about these. Just an update for those whom replied. I sold them for £32.00.
Pretty chuffed with that result :)

Gaz

I find that professional looking photos on Ebay are a hindrance. If you run a well established Ebay store.. fine, but just selling your old stuff as an individual, people will assume it's a stock image shot and not the actual product they will receive. I just use my wife's phone. Sorted.

I would have had every confidence in buying from those images, I so often see images that are so poor that they almost look as though they are trying to hide something ... well done on the sale :)

I would have had every confidence in buying from those images, I so often see images that are so poor that they almost look as though they are trying to hide something ... well done on the sale :)

LOL.. I didn't mean deliberately make them look crap or blurred... I just mean not like a professional studio shot. I used to.. but I had people asking is that was the actual camera they're buying or not, or was it something I got off the 'net. I stopped after that.

Back