Ed the Evil Duck

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Quick set strawberry jelly for putting over fruit tarts would be good for blood. If you boil up the jelly mix with some strawberry laces then the laces will get all gooey as well. Glacé cherries would make a good stomach and if you buy some Ice Gems and pick all the white icing off you could make a spine :D

All edible then:rolleyes: apart from the duck :(

lol, i like the evil duck (y). Maybe get an old stuffed teddy and rip some stuffing out and caption the image, a toy knife would also add to the scene.

Bear in mind this is a finger puppet so will have to be a knife from a GI Joe or similar.

@CaveDweller some great ideas there. It would be the dog that gets it.

Thanks guys now to source a toy knife (got 2 girls so not in to GI joe) and some jelly laces. Got the Jam and glacé cherries great ideas.

Bear in mind this is a finger puppet so will have to be a knife from a GI Joe or similar.

@CaveDweller some great ideas there. It would be the dog that gets it.

Thanks guys now to source a toy knife (got 2 girls so not in to GI joe) and some jelly laces. Got the Jam and glacé cherries great ideas.
ah right :) didnt see the bit about finger puppet, thought it was teddy size, makes it a bit more difficult I guess, maybe some cotton wool ? :)

ah right :) didnt see the bit about finger puppet, thought it was teddy size, makes it a bit more difficult I guess, maybe some cotton wool ? :)

I would never let my Kids have such a horrible looking Teddy lol :D :runaway:

Back