6447589625_ec4238b85c_o.jpg

6334477488_4aff48336d_o.jpg

6334476902_9bd55102c7_o.jpg

the second one is nice..is that from fife side
good idea using the bookend trees
cheers
geof
ps that is quite a way from auld reekie though

Nope, was from the South Queensferry side (cycle track up above the west end of the town).
A mere short train journey! :)

yes...good spot...did you get off at dalmeny and cycle over there
i used to go down to the 'ferry a lot ..south side ...to that great hotel at the bottom of the hill where the ferry landing is
cheers
geof

yeah, was my 40th so had to do the train across the bridge to the North side just so I could say I'd been across, then back. Theres a couple of shots back from the platform on North Queensferry on my flickr site if you're interested. Walked rather than cycled but you know the route.
Had a lovely cuppa and glass of wine in the Orecco Hotel with its great views to the bridge, recommend it if you're that way again.

yeah, was my 40th so had to do the train across the bridge to the North side just so I could say I'd been across, then back. Theres a couple of shots back from the platform on North Queensferry on my flickr site if you're interested. Walked rather than cycled but you know the route.
Had a lovely cuppa and glass of wine in the Orecco Hotel with its great views to the bridge, recommend it if you're that way again.

cheers
i am a bo'ness man so i get up to that area occassionally

Back