Eiffel Tower at Night

Nice images, did you know you are supposed to have copyright for published shots The Eiffel Tower shots when it is lit? Crazy French, apparently the local leccy board own the lighting and claim it is art.

Nice images, did you know you are supposed to have copyright for published shots The Eiffel Tower shots when it is lit? Crazy French, apparently the local leccy board own the lighting and claim it is art.

You`ve got to be kidding :LOL:

I actually really like the top one, but would have preferred the composition to be closer to that in the second as the tower is a little too central for my tastes.

Nice shots though - makes me want to go back to Paris again!

He's not.

I had understood it's a Trademark issue, not copyright.

edit:

Image rights / the Eiffel Tower brand [eiffel-tower.com]

More info

and a fairly extensive discussion about it on photo.net

That`s just :wacky: *insert swearing here* :LOL:

I actually really like the top one, but would have preferred the composition to be closer to that in the second as the tower is a little too central for my tastes.

Nice shots though - makes me want to go back to Paris again!

Thanks matey (y) I took a ship load, so maybe will go and take a look see at what else I have in tha system :D

Great shots as usual Paul. #1 is really good, but #2 edges it for me, with the great coloured reflections in the water.

Great shots as usual Paul. #1 is really good, but #2 edges it for me, with the great coloured reflections in the water.

Thanks Rob (y)

Photo two is stunning mate, well done!

Love the second one, the reflections on the water are superb.

Back