elements 7

steunited

No 1 Doctor Who Fan
Edit My Images
Yes
has anyone bought their version of elements 7 from one of the market traders on amazon.
you can apparently buy a copy in a sealed dvd and boxed for £25 +p&p
all the traders have excellent feedback

has anyone bought their version of elements 7 from one of the market traders on amazon.
you can apparently buy a copy in a sealed dvd and boxed for £25 +p&p
all the traders have excellent feedback

I did , bought it from a seller called "lilys pad"

as described , all seems ok

when i used elements 4 it use to come up saying register now or register later.
should be a seriel number with each copy

theres a serial number

also it never asks me whether i want to register now/later

If you used the serial and it's working it should be ok, otherwise i think it may have said the serial was invalid, anyway open up E7 and click on "help" then in the drop down menu click on registration and register your details, i would think you will soon know if it's a valid copy, as Adobe will probably shut it down.

If you used the serial and it's working it should be ok, otherwise i think it may have said the serial was invalid, anyway open up E7 and click on "help" then in the drop down menu click on registration and register your details, i would think you will soon know if it's a valid copy, as Adobe will probably shut it down.

done all that and its been fine

personally i dont see a problem

to be fair i emailed the seller and he said they buy them in "as new" and if it didn't register he would have swapped it or refunded me

I bought Elements 5 from an Amazon trader and it accepted the serial number perfectly.

The registering peice is separate and relates to whether you want to register for the added Adobe contact and services and not whether you can use the software or not.

Back