Elvington Track Day

Name
Stephen Hill
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, This is my first proper post on here...

A mate of mine invited me to the track day he was going to so I couldn't resist.

Here are some photos from the day.

Thanks for looking :)

Forgot to add, would very much welcome any comments and feedback :)

being in an odd mood tonight, I clicked your wedding website link and two things kinda leapt out at me from the the first page.

One being that anyone getting you to do the detailing stuff on their car is getting a great bargain, unless you're really awful. ;) ..... and two being £16,000 for a wedding... :eek::eek::eek: are you serious??

anyway, I really like the shot with the pinky, purple tub and the beemer. (y)

being in an odd mood tonight, I clicked your wedding website link and two things kinda leapt out at me from the the first page.

One being that anyone getting you to do the detailing stuff on their car is getting a great bargain, unless you're really awful. ;) ..... and two being £16,000 for a wedding... :eek::eek::eek: are you serious??

anyway, I really like the shot with the pinky, purple tub and the beemer. (y)

Hi :wave:

Yeah, wedding are expensive. I don't think it'll cost 16K but I would be suprised if it managed to reach 10k :help:. The detailing service is only for family so every little help :)

Back to the photos. The side by side shot is quite good and a rare one. Everyone seemed to be spread out today and no many overtaking oppertunities where I stood, but all in all, a good day. :)

Cheers for looking.
Stephen

Some nice shots and yes superb detailing price. I would say charging £100 was reasonable. £50 is amazing.
Back to the photos. I would like to have seen the cars fill the frame more but I do like no 4.

Some nice shots and yes superb detailing price. I would say charging £100 was reasonable. £50 is amazing.
Back to the photos. I would like to have seen the cars fill the frame more but I do like no 4.

Yeah, I would love to have them full frame too :)

I've only got a 55-200 at the moment but I'm hoping to get something longer before F1 Testing at Silverstone.

Cheers
Stephen

Back