Empty Rooms

Nice shots but I'm afraid the first one doesn't calm me , I feel the need toget out my steps and attend to that bad wallpaper

The first one is actually my favourite. Love the simplicity of it. Do agree that the wall paper above the window is upsetting my OCD though!

Nice shots but I'm afraid the first one doesn't calm me , I feel the need toget out my steps and attend to that bad wallpaper

in a similar way the none central fireplace in the 2nd image is making my teeth itch :rage:

LOL, that wallpaper does get to people, to me it added a bit of age & charm, but discussing it with a mate at camera club, there is one strip to the left that really gets to him as it's a bit lighter :)
Love the expression that the fireplace makes your teeth itch :) The idea with that one is a cold empty room leading to others, so you have the empty cold grate, balanced by the open door leading to another empty cold room.

Lovely pictures, and a great looking place.

Image how it could look with some work.

At a time when people seem to always be in a hurry, I like these, especially#1. Wonderful tranquil tones and nicely composed.

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Back