Even more BSB from Friday

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeah what the heck, here's my thread!

Had a bit of a mare of a day and was really dissapointed on my first look through them all... looking a bit harder I found a few, then today found a few more! Got the number I wanted in the end... here's a taster:

#1:

2387826827_e65bd40842.jpg

#2:

2389322287_819ff0f858.jpg

#3:

2389321501_6d7eac8423.jpg

#4:

2387826453_8fde553108.jpg

There are more on my Flickr... here

PS was good to see Iain and his ninja camera in action (y)

Smashing pics there mate. Love the Rizla bikes, dunno why suppose its the colour. Love the wheelie shot. Did u get any of number 71 in the 125s?

Some cracking shots, well done mate.

A good day was had by all, look forward to seeing you all again.

Iain

Smashing pics there mate. Love the Rizla bikes, dunno why suppose its the colour. Love the wheelie shot. Did u get any of number 71 in the 125s?

Cheers - yes the Suzuki seems the most popular on my Flickr... and also the number of Crescent Suzuki Rizla shirts and fleeces etc. The Stalker effect in the past I guess!

No, no 125's - just not my thing really! Sorry!

Cheers - yes the Suzuki seems the most popular on my Flickr... and also the number of Crescent Suzuki Rizla shirts and fleeces etc. The Stalker effect in the past I guess!

No, no 125's - just not my thing really! Sorry!

More the JR thing for me. Was well chuffed when he was at Oulton Park signing posters and i got 1 :D. Oh and thanks anyway!

another great set, looks like you guys had a good day out :)

Cheers Dod! Yeah we had a pretty good day, it was just nice to be out in the sun and shooting superbikes on the GP circuit... its been a while!

Back