Critique Even the trees are crying

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
A strange photo by any means but this shows what is happening to many trees in a small area where I live (south of France)
Complete trees are spewing thier sap, horrible very sticky sap, Its a very strange sight to see, Some other trees are not like this.

View attachment 18894 View attachment 18895

Thanks for viewing and if you have any C&C its welcome or if you know the reason for this, please enlighten me.
Thanks

Very unusual, some sort of disease?

I guess so Steve but I don't know why yet. It's a very sticky sap as well.

A lot of tree diseases are specific to species - what are the trees you've noted?

A lot of tree diseases are specific to species - what are the trees you've noted?
Hi.
They are a pine tree although I've no idea the name.

Where they crying at the Lack of wine left? after you drank it?

Could be some very interesting arty type shots you could get of it... back lit etc.

Where they crying at the Lack of wine left? after you drank it?

Could be some very interesting arty type shots you could get of it... back lit etc.
Lol Bryn. Maybe back lit by the sun, could never do a night trek as too many wild boar about there. :cool:

Insects might be involved but the disease could be fungal or bacterial ... I guess it'll be known about ... is there a national forestry body like the UK Forestry Commission?

Insects might be involved but the disease could be fungal or bacterial ... I guess it'll be known about ... is there a national forestry body like the UK Forestry Commission?
I guess there is as I've seen park/forestry rangers about.

Back