Then they practice a bit

15810346831_64a2844a17_b.jpg

Gotcha (oops gobshot) !
15813799172_3201f575b5_b.jpg

Eat chicks and fly

15627384360_2de81d7cd7_b.jpg

and finally just look smug

15788561316_e3a69cf82a_b.jpg

If cats had opposable thumbs, we would be in real trouble as a race.
cats are only cute cuddly and furry because we are bigger than them and provide food!
if this changes.....

Trust me these 3 are far from cute and cuddly and already think the rule the world(y)

Well caught Ingrid, cats at their best :D
..and thank Darwin they don't have opposable thumbs :eek:

Cheers Yvonne, will be a real shame when these move onto into the breeding programme at
other zoos, they have been really good at performing for us photographers.
Still it will make room for more kittens ;)

Cheers Yvonne, will be a real shame when these move onto into the breeding programme at
other zoos, they have been really good at performing for us photographers.
Still it will make room for more kittens ;)

which is exactly what I tell myself each time a foster kitten goes off to a forever home :D

which is exactly what I tell myself each time a foster kitten goes off to a forever home :D

Yeah but you wouldn't want one of these, evil little devils, even the keepers keep their distance :cautious:

Yeah but you wouldn't want one of these, evil little devils, even the keepers keep their distance :cautious:

aww,w not even in cage to throw things for? :LOL:

No, I wouldn't, unless it was also related to conservation and breeding programs and in the correct environment... I should probably just try and get a job as a keeper and have done with it :LOL:

Cats DO rule the world! As I've said before (and other far wiser men [and women] have said before that!), we own dogs but are staff for cats.

As always, lovely captures. Shame about the wire but it's a fact of life and hard to avoid.

Even in a nuclear bunker, if a cat starts meowing to be let in, you'd let it in!

Great action set Ingrid , I do love the last one tho a perfect moggie pose

Thanks Pete, but just look at the pure evil in it's eyes :runaway:

Back