Eye Catching

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
The husband helping me out on my own little portrait project. He was getting impatient and wanting his dinner, I had five shots to get it right I was warned...

So, the focus picked up the rim of the magnifying glass in looking at it closely. Found it difficult to nail, even at 5.6. But, now of course I realize I should have focused on his other eye... that probably would have worked. Regardless, I was pleased with this considering it was done with a single teeny 53cm shoot through umbrella. Just a bit of sharpening and clarity on this in post.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 29373

Which shot out of the five was this then Bethy? It works pretty good for me.(y)

George.

Hi Beth looks like you nailed it for sure.

Did you not add some bulge to that eye in post too,only ask my spy glass don't blow up that size :)

Gaz

Hi Beth looks like you nailed it for sure.

Did you not add some bulge to that eye in post too,only ask my spy glass don't blow up that size :)

Gaz
Hand on heart, not a thing. I thought someone might ask the question... :)
That's why I was pleased, it worked without any help of that sort.

Which shot out of the five was this then Bethy? It works pretty good for me.(y)

George.
Actually, it was the last one... Shot four I got the light positioned right so it wasn't in the magnifying glass and or making any hot spots. Shot five was all I had left. :)

Got to admit that Chris is a good sport. He puts up with all sorts of stuff for your shots. Dogs, chairs, santa costumes, magnifying glasses. You'd be screwed without him. :LOL:
And tape face, snow shots in flip flops and shorts, and a few others that he would be embarrassed for me to mention lol

Hand on heart, not a thing. I thought someone might ask the question... :)
That's why I was pleased, it worked without any help of that sort.
I would say you have gone up in my estimations but that would be pretty hard ;-)

Well done you 2 guys.

Gaz

Back