F1 Grand Prix

Edit My Images
Yes
Nice set. Like the one of the lad.

Why mono for the shot of Lewis?

I was going to suggest it was something to do with 'black in white' but thought that maybe the PC brigade would tell me off so decided against it.

Top of turn 9 shot for me - have you tried it cropped just a little more to remove the fencing? or does that change it too much

.DAVID.

Jealous, what lens were you using for these/how far away from the track were you?

Was a good weekend wasn't it Jake.

Lewis was in mono because his face was too dark (not meaning that to sound wrong), he came from no where run and jumped up the fence so was a bit of a grab shot. Ive only got Silver Efex Pro that can do selective lightening/darkening. So thats the main reason its ended up in B&W.

Id love to loose the fence out of turn 9, its already a crop so i don't think ill get away with cropping anymore.

Was using a 70-200mm on a FX body, should have taken the tele-convertor with me. You can get pretty close to the track but not in spots you would like. The seats we had were pretty good, the turn 9 picture was taken from there looking back up the track. They were a lot closer when they came past, but was looking too much onto of them to get a good angle.

Ill try sort a few more out and put them up here.

Was only in town for the actual race, flew on from Miami on the Saturday and flew home on the Monday. Was awesome though! My brother met lewis in the airport too. Lucky git.

Was only in town for the actual race, flew on from Miami on the Saturday and flew home on the Monday. Was awesome though! My brother met lewis in the airport too. Lucky git.

Not the same but, I met Damon Hill on my flight out there

I like the first and the last pictures, sometimes, I would like to go to the spectators area to get some ambience shots but time is quite limited all the time.

I guess we was on the same flight back, I met both Lewis and Damon at the airport :)

I like the first and the last pictures, sometimes, I would like to go to the spectators area to get some ambience shots but time is quite limited all the time.

I guess we was on the same flight back, I met both Lewis and Damon at the airport :)

Thanks James

If you ever want to swap tickets you only need to ask ;)

Back