• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Here it is, the voting thread. You have a week [Sunday 11th] to cast your votes for your preferred photos [multiple choice] and the Winner will be added to the Facebook page as the banner for a month.

Remember, if viewing on the app, you can't see the poll, so please move over to a browser to cast your votes.

All the photos are below and its the post number you need to look at when placing your votes. The original thread is HERE

catbellsandbeyond-jpg.27411

New on here too and can't work out how to vote..?

@ricepud Are you viewing on the app Sarah?
If you are, you'll need to switch over to a normal browser or wait until you're at a PC - you'll then be able to see the voting buttons at the top of the thread :)
I'm using Safari on a MacBook and can't see any voting buttons?

I'm using Safari on a MacBook and can't see any voting buttons?
And mysteriously they appear..! Not sure I've done anything so hopefully Admins have made the voting buttons appear or I'm just cracking up.
Many thanks

Ok me done voting some cracking ones there well done everyone might have a go myself. :clap:

There are some really good images this week,
tough to pick just a couple or so, but I got there in the end :)

Hello, I'm new to the website and I'd love to put my vote in for this but I can't see any buttons??

I've managed to put my vote in (picked 3 as I really couldn't choose between) well done everyone!

Reactions: Yv
WOW ... Just logged on and what a wonderful surprise. Thank you to everyone who voted for my image which was taken at Bradgate park in Leicester, famed for its deer. It was my birthday yesterday too, so having a good weekend all round. (The lovely Mr QS decided to feed my camera addiction as a birthday treat ... Well, a girl can't have too many can she?!)

Thanks again all. Think this calls for a celebratory bevy. Cheers .....

:beer:

Well done everyone congratulations to the winner Yvonne :) :beer:

Back