Facebook Banner Comp - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Best Banner Photo

• Post #2

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Post #3

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Post #4

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Post #5

• Post #6

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Post #7

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Post #8

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Post #9

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Post #10

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Post #11

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Post #12

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Post #13

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Post #14

• Post #15

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Post #16

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
We have some stunning entries this month, the standard has improved month on month folks, very impressive considering the restrictions of the crop for this! Here is the original thread

Have a look at the photos below, vote in the poll above for all your favs and the winner will be gracing the Talk Photography facebook page for August. :D

Remember it is multiple choice so don't click vote until you have ticked ALL the ones you like AND you need to be on a browser to see the poll, not the app. Thanks ;)

Last edited:
facebook-banner-jpg.15963

Good evening all and apologies for delay in announcing this, but VERY pleased to say HUGE CONGRATS to @jakeblu for his winning entry which is hugely appropriate for TP!

Also a special mention for @turbominij who was a close second with a cracking lightning photo.

:woot:

Good evening all and apologies for delay in announcing this, but VERY pleased to say HUGE CONGRATS to @jakeblu for his winning entry which is hugely appropriate for TP!

Also a special mention for @turbominij who was a close second with a cracking lightning photo.

:woot:
Thanks Yvonne can't believe I won, some very good entries this month

So for those of us who don't have Faceberk, which was the winning image? All were posted by Yv

So for those of us who don't have Faceberk, which was the winning image? All were posted by Yv
The original post is here. The winning image is No9

Last edited:
@jakeblu cheers it was real close all the way to the end. I wish I could say all my shots have that factor but think was also just a little on the lucky side there lol

Well done @jakeblu very appropriate shot and one that I voted for.:clap:

Back