Faded spring..

Yeah works for me as well. I am all for people trying something that little bit different. I personally would have liked a bit more colour, but hey that's my opinion, we are all different.

Chris

You like to mess around huh. Good girl.

Works for me. (y)

Different, ethereal, dreamy.

Thank You Simon:D

Yeah works for me as well. I am all for people trying something that little bit different. I personally would have liked a bit more colour, but hey that's my opinion, we are all different.

Chris

Thanks Chris, to be honest i am so random in what i like, sometimes it's pastel and minimal and yet other times i go the other end of the scale, this did start as full on colour but alas it didn't stay lol(y):)

You like to mess around huh. Good girl.

Hello Trouble!:wave: ..watch it or i'll ping your braces:p

Nice bit of bokeh there.
Pastel colours are good.
I like it too (y)

Faded Spring??? it looks like a flower to me :D

well caught and I love the tones

Les :plus1:

I love how you process your flower pics T! Always interesting even if there aren't any bugs around ;)

I love how you process your flower pics T! Always interesting even if there aren't any bugs around ;)

Thanks Tim... maybe when i can go down the macro route a bug or 2 may creep in...BUT THERE WILL BE NO SPIDERS!!:eek::eek::eek:

Really nice like the way you've done it with the colour and good idea to do a landscape composition and great background too :)

Back