Falling Foss

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Falling Foss, North Yorks Moors this afternoon afterwork following an invite by pro landscape photographer Mark Denton. Never heard of the place before today but so glad I went along.

I do like the third image there Ken, nice colour in the trees.

Really nice shots, especially the first one ,the bridge makes quite a difference..re. Richard's preference it looks to me as though getting down to ground level was either not possible or too risky ,it looks very steep to me.

Really nice shots, especially the first one ,the bridge makes quite a difference..re. Richard's preference it looks to me as though getting down to ground level was either not possible or too risky ,it looks very steep to me.

The path next to the cafe is ridiculously steep, I'd not try it in rain with kit without being roped on, but there is a longer walk around which is much safer.

Safety first,Mark...keeps you safe and your kit intact. It looks fine from slightly above anyway.

Can only see two images Ken?
Like the first, not too keen on the last - think the trees have too much influence on the image - perhaps a crop to balance it in the favour of the waterfall?

Thanks for the comments everyone. The only way down to the waterfall, as far as I know, is by being roped as it's extremely steep. I couldn't do this due a severe back injury from a serious motorcycle accident a few years ago ( spines full of titanium pins and screws now ). I wasn't happy with the 2nd image so i've re-edited it.

Thanks Mark. I'll have a look next time I'm there.

Back