Family Ribby Hall

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
As title says we took Mum and Dad to Ribby Hall over mothers day weekend. Not been before and they loved it__we did too :)
So some snaps here___ please feel welcome to give advice on picture taking skills edits when and what I should do to make my photos better.

Gaz

Mum_Dad_Jan_Ribby_jpeg.jpg

Dad_Neon_Fleetwood_Ribby.jpg

Mum_Dad_Ribby.jpg

Jan_Dad_Mum_Blackpool_Ribby.jpg

test.jpg

Gaz

Sharp, well composed & capturing a treasured moment in family life so, by my standards, you've taken some good shots which you can always look back on as a reminder of that day. My belief is accept them for what they are & don't beat yourself up with too much pixel peeping :clap:

"pixel peeping" what a great expression! I suppose we've all done and I think the trick is to realise it doesn't always improve things.

"pixel peeping" what a great expression! I suppose we've all done and I think the trick is to realise it doesn't always improve things.

What exactly IS pixel peeping anyway?

Sharp, well composed & capturing a treasured moment in family life so, by my standards, you've taken some good shots which you can always look back on as a reminder of that day. My belief is accept them for what they are & don't beat yourself up with too much pixel peeping :clap:
Point taken :) Thanks for the feedback :)
Gaz

Back