Fell race

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
I really dont like doing running events.. All the pics look samey... But wiht a fell race you can be a bit more..well. you can get more out of the situation :)

fell_01.jpg

fell_02.jpg

fell_03.jpg

fell_04.jpg

fell_05.jpg

fell_06.jpg

That's a cracking set

Takes me right back to my days of cross counrty despite the comfort of a real fire and a beer.

nearly killed me climbing hills to get the pics.. wouldn't wanna run it :) All 3 pics mine.. start and guy in blue

fell.jpg

Last edited:
Some great action shots there, coupled with good context backgrounds :)

#1...pretty standard...captured just at top of slope, so no real context to the shot

#2....good to try and get the scale of the scenery, but for me, i would have zoomed out and got the chap in landscape bottom left of the pic..with the wall peeling off to the right..?

#3....bloke on wall...#4 gives more of an impression of the size of the wall they have to go over..

#4 picked up the scenery nicely, although shot would have had more impact if you were below the runner..as they're jumping off it

#5 for me...you should be sitting in the mud and taking the shot as they're flying over...

#6 presume the tighter crop was cos 102 was still in the shot..? Any straighter on and the shot would be have been ruined...

nice safe set....

JB

1,5 & 6 For me. The background is important in respect to fell running pics but the subject on these is very well taken.
richard at richardreevedesign dot co dot uk is the new editor of 'The Fellrunner' magazine - might be worth contacting............

nice set for me its 5&6 out the two its got to be 5 you got the shot bang on at the rite moment

1,5 & 6 For me. The background is important in respect to fell running pics but the subject on these is very well taken.
richard at richardreevedesign dot co dot uk is the new editor of 'The Fellrunner' magazine - might be worth contacting............

Cheers Ady .. I ahve never been in contact with the running mags.. Theres usualy regualrs doing these events and they supply so I dont like to encroach.. however nobody else did this one.. or the night one :)

Steve B was on it I think - editor always after good pics - not sure what fees are, used to be £60 for front cov.

Steve B was on it I think - editor always after good pics - not sure what fees are, used to be £60 for front cov.

is it monthly?

cheers everyone.. the 6th pic just sold off my site this aft so does seem to be the pick of the bunch

Ady I emailed the guy yesterday.. no reply today... will see if he replies at all.... would be a good one for future reference though

Back