Fiesta ST Photoshoot

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Went and did a little photoshoot with my mates Ford Fiesta ST the other evening. Still learning this sort of thing but im very happy with them.

Comments welcome, good or bad!

fiesta-pshoot1.jpg

fiesta-pshoot6.jpg

fiesta-pshoot8.jpg

fiesta-pshoot5.jpg

fiesta-pshoot2.jpg

fiesta-pshoot3.jpg

very nice indeed, like them a lot.

this car wasnt recenltly mag featured was it? i recognise that from somewhere, sure theres a few pics of it on our local fiesta site

Liking the ‘euro’ look :cool:

And that’s a nice enough set but some what spoilt by your rather over powering watermark:eek:

His front left is on wrong. Tyre is facing the wrong way, I'm guessing the same will be for one of the wheels on the other side. They need swapping ASAP!

Photo wise, I prefer the last two. The car looks really clean and the colour comes out well

Last edited:
very nice indeed, like them a lot.

this car wasnt recenltly mag featured was it? i recognise that from somewhere, sure theres a few pics of it on our local fiesta site

Thanks

Yes it was in FastCar a few months back and also in this months FastFord, but.......both when it had different wheels on. This is the first photoshoot with the new wheels and some other bits added

Why does it have a prossie's garter hanging from the rear view mirror? :LOL:

No idea

His front left is on wrong. Tyre is facing the wrong way, I'm guessing the same will be for one of the wheels on the other side. They need swapping ASAP!

Photo wise, I prefer the last two. The car looks really clean and the colour comes out well

Never noticed about the tyre, i will let him know, thanks for the comments about the photos aswell

rich - cheers for clearing that up mate, i recognise it from the fast car magazine shoot with the different wheels.. picked up this months fast ford this morning so should will take a good read of the feature in there :)

Back