Fight-5.jpg

Fight-3.jpg

Fight-4.jpg

Fight-7.jpg

Fight-8.jpg

"AIRBORNE!"

Fight.jpg

#3 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good series! Took some pics of my sis-in-law's dogs last weekend. This is my 2nd attempt at getting them racing around after the first lot came out blurred. This time I thought... "Right... 1/500 should be enough..."

Roll on the 3rd attempt! :shrug:

That last pic is a belter!

"Tell you what, throw yourself at me and I'll catch you in my mouth. Quick though - he's taking the pic right about........ NOW!"

hahaha. cute. :)

Lovely series. Brings out the character of these lovely little dogs.

We were thinking of getting a Border Terrier as company for our gorgeous well-behaved labrador, but some friends told us of their relation who did the same and the labrador learned all new naughty behaviour so they they had 2 badly behaved dogs instead!!! ;)

Janice,

You will never regret getting a Border, they make super companions. Mine is 12 years old now and sleeping on my feet as I type this...For a terrier, they are actually quite stable; well most of the time any way!! I'm think of getting a another pup as company for him as doing so tends to give the older of a lease of life so to speak...

Regards,

Pete

Janice,

You will never regret getting a Border, they make super companions. Mine is 12 years old now and sleeping on my feet as I type this...For a terrier, they are actually quite stable; well most of the time any way!! I'm think of getting a another pup as company for him as doing so tends to give the older of a lease of life so to speak...

Regards,

Pete

I couldn't agree more, they are not like other terriers such as the Jack Russell etc, they make fantastic companions, are great with kids, have no medical problems unlike other pure breeds and are good fun to have around.

Pete, a good idea to get another, we got our second one last year and he has been a great companion for our first, they seem to spend most of their waking life fighting and playing. What a life!

very nice Colin, very fun set!

I see the makings of a very cute photobook here. TAke a few more day in the life of pictures with your great captioning skills and it would be a great book!

Back