Film Challenge 03 Discussion

Nice one John - all those camera shake shots might have paid off :D

I actually have an idea for this one, only problem is I want my 500n which is 300miles away:( at my Parents.

Going to have to wait for Mr Postman and hope no one thinks of doing the same thing.

Can we have this stickied next to the picture thread as well please.

Not sure that's a good idea - we go from none to loads of stickies in a couple of days and pretty soon you can't see page one for them? There is a link to this from the pic thread and one from here back, should be plenty?

Not sure that's a good idea - we go from none to loads of stickies in a couple of days and pretty soon you can't see page one for them? There is a link to this from the pic thread and one from here back, should be plenty?

I agree - a link in the picture thread stickie to this thread is fine (y)

I might just get a shot for this on my FED-2. Need to finish off a cheapo roll before I stick in a provia Liam very kindly gave to me!

Stop.Motion

5184652265_18404e35ae_b.jpg

Rollei 35, LegacyPro 400

That is just *so* cool - expressions, attitude, moment, got just about everything right (y)

Well - unless I can shoot, soup and scan tomorrow in between my dad's physio sessions, It's looking like I'll be missing this month :( Definitely a case where real life's got in the way for me i'm afraid.

Edit: big fat fail from me - some interesting shots in the final flurry tough everyone (y)

Last edited:
OK people, get in there and vote!

Back