Film Challenge 05 Discussion

Only a couple of hours left to get your shots in.

If you've taken any film shots that match the criteria, then get them in - the more the merrier. There's a couple in the "Show us yer film shots" thread that look ideal for this.

If you've taken some shots but not managed to get them developed yet, then post your pleas here and I'll wait a few days before I put up a poll.

Film challenge 06 will need to start soon though, so I don't want to unnecessarily lose momentum on these challenges!

Make sure you vote for film challenge 04 here so we know who'll set the next challenge.

I really like the texture of the tracks in the snow. I meant to comment on it when you posted it on the other thread.

Thanks it was a lucky shot with moonlight and I think Jessops film helped being a bit cold, the other similar shots I took without moonlight on another camera and different film are dull.

The poll is now open, and no more submissions will be considered for the challenge.

Good luck to all the entrants - a nice little selection! :clap::clap::clap:

Vote for your favourite now!

It's time to reload your cameras with your favourite film, blow the dust from your lens, check your batteries are good and get ready for Film Challenge 06.

Last edited:
Back