' Film Challenge 34 : 'Things are Looking Up' - Entries Thread

Edit My Images
No
With a title of 'Things are looking up', then we can take the title literally and go for an 'upwards looking' view or use a more general wide scoped meaning and pick a subject of your choosing. My initial thoughts were formed looking at the great photo taken of the 'Queen's House' in Greenwich (sorry can't remember the photographer). I hope you all have fun. I think we should close the thread on the 13th October.

Please post your entries here, good luck, Nick

Last edited:
15114031368_f6fd49cdb2_b.jpg

Our skies are blue today...

Pentax MX, Pentax-M 35mm f/2, Portra 400.

An experiment - not a total failure, but not really what I was hoping for. AGFA Vista, pushed to 800, semi-stand developed in Rodinal. I think I'll try the Rodinal again, but not the pushing. I'll post some more of them in another thread. (I also dropped the neg, hence the dust)

Edit: Hmm, the others that I've just scanned aren't bad. There might be something in this.

Edit 2: Ok, I found a better one. If you saw a different photo here earlier, you were DREAMING and you should GO BACK TO SLEEP.

Royal Arcade, Cardiff, Olympus XA2

[View attachment 22241

Last edited:
Up the hill and into the clouds

Up-The-Hill by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Mamiya C330f , Mamiya Sekor 80mm on Kodak T-Max 100

Things are looking up, over the Iron Curtain!

Scan058_zps5848c2f9.jpg

Hungarian Parliament building taken on Vista 200 and a Zenit E with a Helios 44

Reactions: Jao
Trying some lenses out with Gold expired 2002. And Asda Slough are back in business doing film...hot off the press.

Last edited:
Trying some lenses out with Gold expired 2002. And Asda Slough are back in business doing film...hot off the press.
I think you may have missed the b̶o̶a̶t̶ vote Brian

Last edited:
Might be some stragglers :D Anyway supporting these challenges is important and more the merrier. ;)
Yes but the voting thread has already been posted! So you're not on the list.

Back