• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ambermile

A Whole Lot of Sparkle..
Name
Arthur
Edit My Images
No
Since nobody else wants to do it and also since nobody has said they don't want me to do it, I will do it just this once...

The second great F+C Photo Challenge is on DOUBLE

Guidelines

Must be taken in the four weeks or so that the challenge lasts - to make it a challenge, see?

For the purposes of the previous guideline, the start date of this 02 Challenge is 15th September 2010

All entries for this 02 Challenge should be submitted by 23.59hrs on 16th October 2010

Has to be on film (any format) - because it's a Film and Conventional Photo Challenge

Each entrant can submit one entry, but this may be changed during the timespan of the challenge - by removing the old and replacing with the new please

No banter on the thread, please reserve that side of things for the associated Challenge 02 Discussion Thread

Winner of the 01 challenge will set the subject for the 03 challenge, winner of the 02 challenge will set the 04 challenge, and so on. This allows time for voting between challenges without having a period with no challenge running

Last edited:
Okay - As per last month, I'll set the entry level, so people won't feel too bad entering :)

The Final Double

The Final Double by The Big Yin, on Flickr

Reala 100, Tetenal c41, Canoscan 8800F, Silverfast SEplus

Last edited:
Doubles1.jpg

Double(s)

4752688704_db5949b1bb_b.jpg

Finally got round to it.

Andy

Ok I just realised it was the last day today for this challenge!

So it was Double or Nothing. Taken on my OM10 with a 50mm macro at f3.5 1/125 on Kodak Portra 160VC

5085887349_f3ec161d91_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well - seeing as the poll's closed now, I guess congratulations are in order to Konstantin - well done mate, soon as I saw that one, I knew where my vote was going (y)

Guess you'd better start thinking of a topic for challenge 04!

It certainly seems that way BY, I liked it also first time - thinking somehow it would not be the same with old deckchairs... possibly because it would then just be another "seaside in the rainy season" shot!

it nearly got my vote, but for the OOF extreme foreground I found distracting. A crop would have given it my vote too (y)

Okay Konstantin - time for you to post up the topic for Challenge 04 mate (y)

(maybe I'll actually get to shoot something for this one :bang:)

Also - it seems like your winning entry has disappeared into the ether :(

Last edited:
... you'll need to set up the two threads... just a cut/copy/paste should see you right.

Don't think anyone's going to not like Money :LOL:

Back