Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Use your photographic skill to convey the word "MOTION"

Must be taken in the four weeks or so that the challenge lasts.

For the purposes of the previous guideline, the start date of this 03 Challenge is 17th October 2010

All entries for this 02 Challenge should be submitted by 23.59hrs on 18th ONovember 2010

Has to be on film (any format) - because it's a Film and Conventional Photo Challenge

Each entrant can submit one entry, but this may be changed during the timespan of the challenge - by removing the old and replacing with the new please

No banter on the thread, please reserve that side of things for the associated discussion thread

Winner of the 02 challenge will set the subject for the 04 challenge, winner of the 03 challenge will set the 05 challenge, and so on. This allows time for voting between challenges without having a period with no challenge running

:)

Last edited:
Well I like this one because it was unexpected in that there was a glow on my grandson's face and I didn't use flash.

slide800px.jpg

Last edited:
Rolex%20in%20motion.jpg

Pentax ESII, 2x SMC 50mm f1.4 back to back for macro, Adox CHS100 ART in FX-39, Minolta scan dual.

Righty-ho - this from the XA-2, actually again C41 cross-processed in BW chemicals. Well, *I* like it anyway :D

mover.jpg

Ah well.....I chose the subject and thus had insider knowledge/unfair advantage...

So I'm not in the vote, but I still thought I ought to take part in my own thread....:)

Back