• excalibur2

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit My Images
Yes
Film Photo Challenge 05 AFTER DARK
Use your photographic skill to convey the words "AFTER DARK"

Must be taken in the four weeks or so that the challenge lasts.

For the purposes of the previous guideline, the start date of this 06 Challenge is 21st December 2010

All entries for this 05 Challenge should be submitted by 23.59hrs on 23rd January 2011

Has to be on film (any format) - because it's a Film and Conventional Photo Challenge

Each entrant can submit one entry, but this may be changed during the timespan of the challenge - by removing the old and replacing with the new please

No banter on the thread, please reserve that side of things for the associated discussion thread

Winner of the 04 challenge will set the subject for the 06 challenge, winner of the 05 challenge will set the 07 challenge, and so on. This allows time for voting between challenges without having a period with no challenge running.

;)

Last edited:
f3.jpg

rollei 6008af / Porta 400 / f8

crop.jpg

Pentax SuperA, Kodak Gold(!). Hoping to get an outdoor shot, but having trouble with my cable release.

Congratulations Liam!
A nice little selection for this month, I wonder if it's worth allowing the option to vote for more than one entry in future?
Looking forward to what'll be the next topic... Even if I haven't found time to develop & upload what I'm hoping to eneter in the current challenge.

Back