Film Photo Challenge 07 DETAILS (POLL ADDED! VOTE! VOTE!)

Vote for your favorites

• StingerNikon

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Alan Clogwyn

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • excalibur2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • puggie

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Rob_Ashton

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • PeterA

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • alistair.o

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • walsh

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • robhooley167

• Liam

• s162216

• ped

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit My Images
Yes
Film Photo Challenge 07 DETAILS
Use your photographic skill to convey the words "DETAILS"

Must be taken in the four weeks or so that the challenge lasts.

For the purposes of the previous guideline, the start date of this 07 Challenge is 7th March 2010

All entries for this 07 Challenge should be submitted by 23.59hrs on 4th April 2011

Has to be on film (any format) - because it's a Film and Conventional Photo Challenge

Each entrant can submit one entry, but this may be changed during the timespan of the challenge - by removing the old and replacing with the new please

No banter on the thread, please reserve that side of things for the associated discussion thread

Winner of the 04 challenge will set the subject for the 06 challenge, winner of the 05 challenge will set the 07 challenge, and so on. This allows time for voting between challenges without having a period with no challenge running.

Last edited:
Sorry,

Last edited:
Details.jpg

Fuji Provia 100
Rollei 6008 AF 80mm f/2.8

Last edited:
I thought this was the entries thread!?

Well Here's mine anyway...

038_38s43.jpg

'The Devil is in the Details'

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel the thread need needs more entries, bit of a shame, I dont have a lot of choices unfortunately, but I guess this one has some 'details' lol :)

Untitled by Rob_Ashton, on Flickr

Back out with a Pentax S1a.

Sheffield. UK

Henry's Details

5585667576_9ff47cbf07_o.jpg

A log by the River Trent

Pentax Spotmatic F, 55mm SMC Takumar, f2.8, Kodak Ektar

Detail for Fine Weather

56110010.JPG

Went for a shop scan in the end. SEMFLEX camera FUJI Superia X-tra film.

No, it was only making the numbers up anyway... Anyway - :rules: Rules is Rules

I think we should welcome late posting.
Fair enough, you might not be eligible to win the challenge or go on the poll, but it could be renamed and become a words/no words thread were any shots that match the topic can be listed.

A kind of halfway house between the "photos on film" forum and the "show us yer film shots" thread.

+1

Put it back in Mark and then I will ask one of the mods to set up a vote, its a 'film challenge' :D

It's fine honestly, I'd rather not enter the shot that I considered, as it's a film version of an earlier composition to a shot I've entered in the March POTY competition. As that comp. has pretty strict rules about images being seen beforehand, and as i'm doing fairly well in the voting this month, I'd hate to compromise the POTY shot, especially as I probably put around 30+ hours into all the faffing around setting it up, building sets, aquiring props, plastering fake walls etc.

I'll drop the shot in after the POTY voting ends, meanwhile - get this challenge back on track, please... don't hold it up on my account :(

Congrats Peter and Ped! I guess you are both going to have to decide on the next challenge?

You need two more threads. One for posting entries, one for discussion.

You can copy the text from this challenge/discussion just changing topics and dates. A closing date of midnight monday seems to be popular - presumably gives us a chance to pop a film shot at the weekend to the minilab.

Once you've made the posts, you'll need to edit them to make sure the hyperlinks point to the new thread.

If you want, you can click the report post icon in your new thread and use it to ask a moderator to make it a sticky.

Last edited:
Good point Chris, didnt notice that at first as too emotional on winning a comp!!! Is this not a 3 way win then?

Last edited:
Actually I think at the point me and Peter were announced we were both ahead and someone must have voted after the final voting date (if there was one)

Happy to rendezvous with Rob to see if he likes the sound of me and Peter's category. Well done to Rob, too. Everyone's a winner!

ped

Back