• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Film Photo Challenge 09 LIGHT
Use your photographic skill to convey the words "LIGHT"

Must be taken in the four weeks or so that the challenge lasts.

For the purposes of the previous guideline, the start date of this 09 Challenge is 8th June 2011

All entries for this 09 Challenge should be submitted by 23.59hrs on 4th July 2011

Has to be on film (any format) - because it's a Film and Conventional Photo Challenge

Each entrant can submit one entry, but this may be changed during the timespan of the challenge - by removing the old and replacing with the new please

No banter on the thread, please reserve that side of things for the associated discussion thread.

Winner of the 04 challenge will set the subject for the 06 challenge, winner of the 05 challenge will set the 07 challenge, and so on.

Last edited:
drum%252520pic%252520600.jpg

Old TMX100, shot at f11, 2sec with a canon 550ex as the only light source.

Last edited:
Available light in Westminster Tube Station.

5828250353_873d2539fb_z.jpg
[/url]
Yashica FX-3 Retro 400S 32 by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Yashica FX-3, Yashica DSB 50mm1.8 lens. Rollei Retro 400S film, processed by The Darkroom, Cheltenham.

BAE Systems have just got into trouble for this poster, they got the Union flag upside down, oops :LOL:

Last edited:
Pond weed in day (light).

tam103a1000px.jpg

Last edited:
OK Entries now closed, I'll add a poll for you to vote!

EDIT - oh I can't - Can a mod help lease, PeterA is away and asked me to take the reigns so he won;t mind if you add a poll to his first post.

is it normally a single choice or multiple Ped ?, and how long do we want it open for?

It's currently multiple choice and 7 days - let me know if you want it changed :)

Edit: You're stuck with multiple choice... can't see where I can change it!

Anyone Noticed the Poll's run it's course and Liam's Won ???

Congratulations Liam, BTW (y)

Well done Liam, cracking shot :clap:

When does the next one start?

Well - whoever won challenge 8 should have already dreamed up the topic for challenge 10, and posted it as the poll expired for #9. Meanwhile Liam goes away and dreams up something horrible to challenge everyone for #11 :)

Oh - and whenever challenge 10 is posted, if they can provide a link in here, and i'll sticky #10 and unglue this one :)

Well - whoever won challenge 8 should have already dreamed up the topic for challenge 10, and posted it as the poll expired for #9. Meanwhile Liam goes away and dreams up something horrible to challenge everyone for #11 :)

Oh - and whenever challenge 10 is posted, if they can provide a link in here, and i'll sticky #10 and unglue this one :)

Who did win 8? Shouldn't it be up and running by now?

Well - it appears that Nawty won challenge 08, so should have set 10 going by now...

I've PM'ed him, in case he's forgotten, or didn't realise he'd won!

Since there doesn't seem to be a new challenge from Nawty shall we just miss him out get on with Liam's challenge when he sets it?

Back