Film Photo Challenge 14 - 'Family' Discussion Thread

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the discussion thread for the Film Photo Challenge 14 - 'Family'.

Entries should be posted here.

Discuss :)

Nice topic! I will make a decent stab at actually entering this one. I do spend most of my time photographing my family after all!

Threads stickied as promised.

Now... how to get a landscape shot into this topic...

Seven Sisters... nope - too far away :(
Brothers Water... ditto :(

(wanders away mumbling incoherently...)

Mark I'm sure you'll find a way to produce a 'family' photo with no people in it :LOL:

How about families of mountains, or how you're married to the landscape?

This is going to be difficult, at uni for the next month, last month however i was at home and couldnt get away from the family :D

This is going to be difficult, at uni for the next month, last month however i was at home and couldnt get away from the family :D

Find a dog it could be one of the family...and I promise not to tell anyone you are cheating. ;)

I'm going to have to ponder this.. as I have a policy of not sharing family portraits online, so it will need to be something different.

I'm going to have to ponder this.. as I have a policy of not sharing family portraits online, so it will need to be something different.

I wonder if headless portraits count! :thinking:

There's no better excuse for doing something weird than 'I'm a photographer, I'm doing a ........'

Poll added to the Entries Thread - it's easier to refer to the images that way :LOL:

Good Luck everyone (y)

Back