Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Film Photo Challenge 14 - 'family'

For this competition you may only submit photos taken with a large format camera on 100iso black & white film from beside a pet shop at f/8. Or, instead of doing that, you could do something else & ignore my daft sense of humour :wacky:

Photos must be taken over the period of the challenge starting tomorrow, 23rd January and ending 23.59 hours 23rd February 2012.

No Sub woofer, surround sound, matrix, hd cameras please - film only.

One photo per person but you can change it for a better one before the closing date for entries by removing the old photo and posting up the new one in it's place.

This thread is for the pictures only, discussion should be kept to the related discussion thread, which is here.

Last edited:
Family graves:-

Min35-70mm1000px.jpg

Oh dear - it appears both the OP and myself have forgotten to close this thread off at the appointed time...

Anyway - I guess that's entries closed :)

So - the question is, do we simply award the winner as being Brian, seeing as he was the only person to get a entry in before cut-off of 23:59 on 23rd February, or should we run a poll ?? Over to the OP for his opinion I guess...

I say we go to the poll just for the fun!

yep - just put a new discussion and entry thread up, and i'll sticky them/unsticky this one...

edit: Oh - and sorry for the oversight - Congatulations Jim (y)

Well done Jim :)

Thanks very much. I take enough photos of my family so I did hope to have at least one good one!

Back