Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Film Photo Challenge 15 - 'Digital'

Right, slightly perverse theme but there you go! ;) Film only but beyond that do your worst.

Photos must be taken over the period of the challenge starting tomorrow, 13th March and ending 23.59 hours 13th April 2012.

One photo per person but you can change it for a better one before the closing date for entries by removing the old photo and posting up the new one in it's place.

This thread is for the pictures only, discussion should be kept to the related discussion thread here.

Last edited:
In the interest of getting at least something posted, here's one I happen to have with me although it may change before the deadline.

7039766729_b0d0c5af0d_c.jpg
[/url]
Nikkormat FTn Lucky 100-24 by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

From a digital CD done by Asda and shown here by a digital computer:-

flek35mm-1000px.jpg

"All digit photography"
7071399219_68ca1e4496_b.jpg

--------Pentax SuperA 50mm 1.4 SMC-------Rollei Retro 100 film-------Rodinal 1:50--------

A ninth digit pushed the shutter button!

How long do we get to vote? I thought it usually said under the voting buttons, but can't see it today.

offline said:
How long do we get to vote? I thought it usually said under the voting buttons, but can't see it today.

Usually a week. I will have a look when I get to a computer!

no worries - just sorry I didn't get an entry in (yet again) - I'd got the idea all mapped out as well! Sadly, yet another case of "real life" cropped up and my one day available to shoot it in the last 2 weeks just "evaporated" :(

Congrats to offline on a great photo! Nice interpretation of the theme. Your go to choose a new one.

Ooh! Thanks all. I'll have a think and try to get something up for the next challenge before the weekend's over.

Ooh! Thanks all. I'll have a think and try to get something up for the next challenge before the weekend's over.

Congrats...I've got two 120s and one 35mm film to be developed, so hope you pick a subject that they fit in ;)

Back