Film Photo Challenge 16 - 'Exposed' Discussion Thread

Edit My Images
Yes
This is the discussion thread for the Film Photo Challenge 16 - 'Exposed'.

Entries should be posted here.

How are we with covered up nudity? Hands/whatever over certain parts, I mean.

How are we with covered up nudity? Hands/whatever over certain parts, I mean.

Well I was joking about being naked, :LOL: but I thought of the challenge when looking at two rolls of 120 film that said "exposed". (y)

Last edited:
Well I was joking about being naked...

...I'm not :LOL:
I have a shot in mind that I've been wanting to do for a while actually, partial nudity just happens to be part of it.

...I'm not :LOL:
I have a shot in mind that I've been wanting to do for a while actually, partial nudity just happens to be part of it.

What have I unleashed?

As long as you are willing to post it and it doesn't break any of TPs posting rules :rules::rules::rules: then I don't see why not.

If a mod has to come in and move an entry or delete it, then it won't qualify for the challenge!!!

Whoops! The deadline passed by without me remembering.
I'll put the deadline back to the end of the coming weekend to allow anymore late entries and put a poll up as soon as I can after.
The best thing that you "Exposed" in the last 5 weeks is welcome, just keep it to film.

Another one I've managed to miss :bonk:
Bloody ground glass broke the day I was going out to photograph. Maybe it wasn't meant to be :shrug:

Joenail said:
Another one I've managed to miss :bonk:
Bloody ground glass broke the day I was going out to photograph. Maybe it wasn't meant to be :shrug:

The photography Gremlins are at it again :( must be the good weather :LOL:

I have some recent 120 to process but nothing shot specifically. I will get processing and see what pops out!

The photography Gremlins are at it again :( must be the good weather :LOL:

That's it! Can't be having both now, it's either a working camera you can't use in the rain, or sun :LOL:

Back