• Andysnap

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
OK, after a bit of thought I've decided the theme for this challenge will be Back to Work.
So use your fevered imaginations to come up with an image that sums up the title.

Photos must be taken over the period of the challenge starting NOW and ending 23.59 hours 6th October 2012 (ish).

One photo per person but you can change it for a better one before the closing date for entries by removing the old photo and posting up the new one in it's place.

This thread is for the pictures only, discussion should be kept to the related discussion thread.

Good luck everyone. (y)

Poll is up, vote for as many as you like, or as few.

Last edited:
Working for yourselves

PG58mm11000px.jpg

Last edited:
Turning her back to work:

backtoworktp.jpg

Last edited:
Taken on my way back to work after a festival, this relic from our glorious past was trundling down a narrow windy country lane which meant it took twice as long to get back to work as it should have done.

No apologies to the Lomo-loathers out there, it had to be done, it's one of my 52cameras :LOL:

8079547658_d854b93bcc_z.jpg
[/url]
Lomo LC-A Vista xp -17 by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Taken using a Lomo LC-A camera, Agfa Vista+ 200ASA film from Poundland, cross processed in E6 chemicals by
CC Imaging of Leeds and scanned by me using a Nikon Coolscan 9000 ED scanner and
colour, contrast and cropping tweaked in Lightroom 2.

Last edited:
Best I can find!

69070036.jpg

Complete strip and re-lay, Castle Hill

Back