Film Photo Challenge 25 " The Railway" discussion thread

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Another fairly easy one I think! The Theme is "The Railway".

Use what ever film camera, lens set up you wish.

B&W or Colour.

Challenge starts now and finishes 23:59 Wednesday 26 june 2013

Please keep all discussion on this thread, the entries to be posted Here

Excellent I have something in mind for this.

Well if my film cameras feel like behaving long enough I'm naturally in!

Am I correct in assuming that the photograph must be taken between now and the 26th of June?

It's a shame as I already have some good railway pictures!

Steve.

Am I correct in assuming that the photograph must be taken between now and the 26th of June?

It's a shame as I already have some good railway pictures!

Steve.

You are correct

Well, that derails me completely. :nuts:Not just sidelined but thrown right off track. :bang: This means a special trip out. A railway? Hmm. Whoever thought of this one must be loco:LOL:

A railway theme is just the ticket, the perfect platform for my photography :)

I've completely lost my train of thought now, going to have to make sure I don't go off the rails.
We had best hope that this contest is conducted in an efficient manner.

:coat:

chuffin 'eck! i cant see it running out of steam yet

We've just got to keep the wheels rolling, can't afford to let this reach the end of the line.

There have been some excellent points made so far and at least the thread is free from cutting remarks and although most folk appear to have not gone loco yet I suspect their motives and feel we should call things to a halt....

Well, to turntable all the negative vibes in here, I would like to point out that I am chuffed with the chosen subject.

Bit of a pun virgin, so thought I'd better just make a photo :D!

So I took a few shots... But since I refuse to dev an entire roll of film that's only had 9 exposures, and I'm on nights now, I won't have mine done in time to take part I'm afraid.

Well I've bit a right wuss about this challenge haven't I? No night shots of modernrail's finest, no imagination to improvise with grandson's toys...

Must try harder.

Well I've bit a right wuss about this challenge haven't I? No night shots of modernrail's finest, no imagination to improvise with grandson's toys...

Must try harder.

Tut tut..... It took 5 minutes to do mine...mind you I had to wait 2 weeks to finish the film up. :LOL:

Congrats Nick (and to myself) as my backup shot was nearly identical to yours :)

Great shot....congratulations on the win

Back