Film Photo Challenge 27 " Little & Large" discussion thread

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme is "Little & Large".

After the last challenge ended in a draw, Dean (Strappy) and I have come up with a joint choice for the next theme, it is "Little & Large" please take note it is little & large not little or large, so get your creative thinking caps on.

As usual there are very few rules,

Shoot it between now and the closing date (no trawling your archive to find something that will fit).

Shoot it on film, anything from 110 to 8x10 and all sizes in between.

B&W or Colour.

Challenge ends 23:59 Sunday 22nd September 2013

Please keep all discussion on this thread, the entries to be posted here

Last edited:
Damn I should have tuned in on my hols as I could have shot a sand castle with a real castle in the back ground :(

mmm... variation on the Father Ted scene springs to mind...

where did I put the toy Cow. :)

[YOUTUBE]vh5kZ4uIUC0[/YOUTUBE]

Got an entry up.....actually found this theme quite easy tbh

Btw Nick, the link in your original posting to the entries thread doesn't work!

Spent a few minutes lying on the grass trying to get this shot with completely the wrong lens but the only one I had with me...

Half a dozen alternative shots all out of focus, so I was pleased this one seems to have worked! Holly at 3 years or so is amazingly confident, but that's her mother Sam behind making sure everything is safe. I think the horse might be Fellow, but not certain...

I think due to the lack of posts so far we should extend the closing date for this again unless anyone who's posted a shot already have any particular objections.

Yes please. I have an idea for the shot but in true fusty tradition I've run out of time. I'll need time to develop as well. Could you give me until the end of next week.
Say 6th (ish) October.

Yes please. I have an idea for the shot but in true fusty tradition I've run out of time. I'll need time to develop as well. Could you give me until the end of next week.
Say 6th (ish) October.

I think the 6th may be pushing it a bit, any chance you can get it done by 30th? then we can start an October challenge in October :LOL:

I think the 6th may be pushing it a bit, any chance you can get it done by 30th? then we can start an October challenge in October :LOL:

No problem Nick. I'll try harder for October.

I'll try for 30th....

No problem Nick. I'll try harder for October.

I'll try for 30th....

I think we'll be fine with whenever you can get your entry in Trevor.

I've got a film hanging ETA Scrap that, just looked and the frames duff
right this minute that I *think* has an appropriate picture on it....

Last edited:
I think we'll be fine with whenever you can get your entry in Trevor.

Nick, I think you'll have to proceed without me. Running out of time, sadly the real world has caught up with me.

Nick, I think you'll have to proceed without me. Running out of time, sadly the real world has caught up with me.

You're not the only one, I've taken mine but I'm not going to get them processed and posted.

So, last call for entries, I'm going to close this unless anyone is very close to getting their entry in.

I've just added my entry, late but I hope that's ok.

Poll added, choose one or more, poll is open for a week or until everyone has voted and a winner has been chosen.

Get voting.

Back