First attempt at smoke pics!

Wow those are great shots, well done number 3 is my favorite.

Martin

The second ones is nice, you managed to catch the twirls quite sharp and nicely lit also, well done.
The more of these you do the better you get at it :), keep at it

Great shots I have tried smoke trails myself without much sucess. Well done.

I really like these , Think they a great for a 1st attempt, you have inspired me to have a go.:)

Nice set of shots Sarah (y)

I love the multi colour effect in yours, how did you do that?

Your first one is suffering from some stray colour in the black. I had this and tried to remove it by adjusting the levels and painting, but I can still see it.

Its a gradient overlay Neil (y)

The second ones is nice, you managed to catch the twirls quite sharp and nicely lit also, well done.
The more of these you do the better you get at it :), keep at it

Thank you, I now know what to do next time it's raining!

I tried these myself the other week.

I love the multi colour effect in yours, how did you do that?

Your first one is suffering from some stray colour in the black. I had this and tried to remove it by adjusting the levels and painting, but I can still see it.

Thank you, I found tons of marks on them - probably dust/dog hairs!!:LOL: Will have to go back and see if I can clean them up a bit more!

The multi coloured effect was done by using a gradiant overlay - my 16 year old son should me how to do it!

Great shots I have tried smoke trails myself without much sucess. Well done.

Thank you, keep trying it's addictive. It would be great to see yours maybe we could help you!

Number 3 for me looks silky smooth. All good captures

Thank you!

Really like the first two Sarah.

Something I keem meaning to try myself.

Cracking shots, this is something I must try when I have some spare time.

Excellent I love the first one.

What is a gradient over lay though???

spike

Totally love the first one - very vibrant :D

I've tried these a couple of times and they came out well... even if my house stank of incense after. I keep meaning to have ago at doing water droplets. I found a great tutorial somewhere on You Tube - I'll have to try and find it again.

(y)They are really good, the gradient overlay is a nice effect. I'll have to try some of these next time my wife cooks, always plenty of smoke then :D

These are brilliant (y) and a perfect example of what the creative forum is all about :clap: I would love it if you would share a little about how these were created with the different colours etc (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

These are brilliant (y) and a perfect example of what the creative forum is all about :clap: I would love it if you would share a little about how these were created with the different colours etc (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thank you,

I have just got back from a few days away but I will try and get back on within the next couple of days and go through what I did!! :):)

Nice work, Sarah.
That lime green / yellow at top of first looks really nice.

Back