First Club Night

Name
Richard Perkins
Edit My Images
No
First time at a club night, meat some great people and learnt a lot. Here are a few of the shots from the night.

3352965627_8278777233_o.jpg

3355483059_ef27622628_o.jpg

3353790352_b6a30a89d5_o.jpg

Last edited:
I assume this is a photography club night. I was expecting night club type pictures.
these are nice clean simple images. was the lighting the same on all shots. I quite like the lighting on no. 1. actually looking closely, probably all the same light set up, just placement of the model (turn to the right) creates a different look.

Very nice. tell me more about the light set up if you know.

These are lovely mate. The shadow to the rear of the face in no.3 is a little harsh but other than that they are really well lit relaxed images. (y)

No 3 is my fave, she looks really relaxed, and I love the lighting.

I assume this is a photography club night. I was expecting night club type pictures.
these are nice clean simple images. was the lighting the same on all shots. I quite like the lighting on no. 1. actually looking closely, probably all the same light set up, just placement of the model (turn to the right) creates a different look.

Very nice. tell me more about the light set up if you know.

Thank you for the comments it is the first time i have posted in here. I have to say that this setup was not all my own i have used the single softbox and back light in this way before but this is the first time i have ever got my hands on a grid and it was one of the other members that said try this twist to your lighting.

The lighting set up started with

#3 Model on a white backgroung with a large soft box camera right with a grid, angled to give a gradiant black to white on the back ground

#1 and 2 had a small light camera left near the back ground aimed at the back of the model.

Last edited:
Back