First ever wedding

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Plenty of room for improvement I know, hope I get another opportunity.

5909048646_5a28723512_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5908489585_a4f56416d6_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5909046498_907cd0b07d_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5908487879_97508dc51e_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5908485453_7c5d02f26d_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I think you will get another chance Jeff, some great images there. some fun to them also.

Shame number four you didn't get a more of the little fella in the shot you were probably worried about the tightness of the mens heads no doubt to the top of the shot. Do a quick clone out of the black thing on the fence post.

I enjoy looking at the great collections some of the pro photographers on here show us of the weddings they have done. But have never seen a shot like your first one of the rings throwing the two heart shadows on the Bible.
Clever.:clap:

I'd be extremely happy with myself if I'd shot these as my first wedding attempt. Great work :) The bridesmaid shot is cracking and I like the candid with the knife... just what has he let himself in for...? :D

Congratulations on completion of your first wedding, cant wait to see sets in the future. For me the 1st and last stand out by a mile, i think they are gorgeous :)
Number 2 for me is cropped too tight into his head, number 6 needs a bit more light in the brides eyes and as said above the shot with the white vignette would be loads better without.
I think you have done a brilliant job and as i said look forward to your future work :)

Many thanks for the constructive comments, all taken on board. I really enjoyed the day, all 12 hours.

Everyone here loves the white vignette portrait, maybe it's the position in the album that gives it the appeal.

Thanks again,

jeff

Just for the record, why is everyone so against the use of white vignetting.

jeff

It's nearly always photographers, same with selective colouring.

Customers love it other photographers don't.

It's nearly always photographers, same with selective colouring.

Customers love it other photographers don't.

So it a case of either shooting what you like or what the customer wants.

Although I personally like the white vignette portrait of Michelle and more to the point so does she and her husband.

Each to their own I guess.

jeff

Back