First Macro in a while...Mini People!

Name
Sami
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

After seeing some work by Slinkachu, it inspired me to try some too.

Please bear in mind that i have been off the Photography scene for a while now, so be kind. :exit:

Looking back, i know i would definitely step back a little when taking more photos, since i want more of the background in frame, so you actually get how small they are compared to everything.

Anyway, i'd like to see what people think and if they can give some advice i'd really appreciate it. Thank you. (y)

Oh and i've only just noticed the dust spots on my sensor, have ordered a cleaning kit for it.

23i8n52.jpg

dd2haf.jpg

Haha i love the fun stuff like this and would certainly want to see more(y)

Edit: just clicked the link, there are some great ones on there, so much scope to do lots

Last edited:
I love the first one very quirky. 2nd could be good but I feel the little fella is a bit overpowered with the surroundings :)

Steve

How long would the strawberry stay there for in my house? One shot only :) maybe the second shot using sand and him lifting one boulder.

Ok im against the crowd but I really like #2 personally think it works well.

I prefer the first. I think you should do a series of these where it builds up to them constructing a giant strawberry cheese-cake. Then, send me the cake :)

Lol Tim! For experimental purposes right?

great idea though!

Back