First three about Russian Autumn

Name
Oleg
Edit My Images
Yes
You know, mates, I am absolutely certain a size of pictures is very important thing! In many cases if the size is pretty big, bad pictures can look like pretty good and, on the contrary, good pictures can look like inexpressive.
The size of 800px on the longest side, in my opinion, a little bit not really enough, so I decided to post clickable pictures from here on out.
BTW, I hope you know a browser can reduce your images yoг will have understood about it if you see a loupe instead of a cursive.
Any ideas?

your Oleg
p.s and please, correct my funny English :bonk:

Lovely pics Oleg. I particularly like the third one. The cloud reflections in the water are beautiful.

As he said :) Did you take the third one from a boat? :LOL:

Hi Oleg

Three very outstanding images,as im a fisherman i could sit there all day long and not even get a bite but would be just as happy with the view.

So did you get in the water to get the picture?

Hi Oleg

Three very outstanding images,as im a fisherman i could sit there all day long and not even get a bite but would be just as happy with the view.

So did you get in the water to get the picture?

Hi, Del.
It was taken from (I don't know how it sounds in English) a little bridge (not through the river, just 2 or 3 meters long).

Hi, Del.
It was taken from (I don't know how it sounds in English) a little bridge (not through the river, just 2 or 3 meters long).

Ok i see what you mean, its what you call a Fishing Peg/Fishing Platform (y)

Very nice images :)

They do look like they have had quite a lot of processing but still look reasonably natural.

soooooooooo much better full size!

btw when are you coming to the UK - sonn I think?

btw when are you coming to the UK - sonn I think?
Hi, Mike
I'll visit the UK since 20 to 27 February. I have the flight tickets, but I'm on my way of obtaining visa. I'll be in London and in Southport, which of them do you prefer for our meeting? ;)
BTW, I'm serious!

They do look like they have had quite a lot of processing but still look reasonably natural.

How did you get the exposure so spot on across the range ?

You are very attentive, friends.
It was taken by bracketing with 3 shots. I always use my manfrotto and a remote cord. After taking I processed them and used 3 different layers mixed each other with masks.

I'm away in Dubai until about 24th so it will be tight
London is definitely a better option for me
it's less than an hour away
Southport is several hours away and it's "oop norf" to boot (there be dragons)

(now there's some English for you to play with!!!)

You are very attentive, friends.
It was taken by bracketing with 3 shots. I always use my manfrotto and a remote cord. After taking I processed them and used 3 different layers mixed each other with masks.

Very nicely processed then!!! great work.

I'm away in Dubai until about 24th so it will be tight
London is definitely a better option for me
it's less than an hour away
Southport is several hours away and it's "oop norf" to boot (there be dragons)

(now there's some English for you to play with!!!)

24th of what?

oops was 24th February, but
I'm now away for the whole of February :bang:

oops was 24th February, but
I'm now away for the whole of February :bang:
24th Fabruary is a day when I'm leaving London for Southport...
It's a very very pity we can't have a meeting.
:thumbsdown:

Back