First time, parked on the yellow line....

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all

For college we got to shoot in the style of slinkachu, for mine i decided to use a car model as i absolutely love my cars. Have really bumped up the saturation, probabley to much but i like it as i think it makes you notice the car. Am getting some little people soon hopefully as i rather enjoyed it, didnt enjoy lying fully flat on the road, apparently got some right funny looks according to my mate.

Many thanks for looking Dex

Last edited:
Looks just dandy to me :)

You could always selectivly increase the blue and yellow tones only if you want, without increasing the saturation of the full picture. I'm not suggesting you do this now, because the picture is great.

One other thing, that wheel trim on the right is drawing my eye quite a bit. Try cropping it as finely as possible and see what the result is? I know you will loose part of the pavement so i might not be worth it and it could just be me :)

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Brilliant, made me laugh first thing in the morning, and that aint easy.

Oop's sorry, perhaps that was not the intention.

Last edited:
I like it :) think it might be nice, as rob said, to desaturate the rest and just keep the car and the yellow line in that colour. really like the shallow focus though nice job!
Jack (y)

EDIT :
i wouldn't fully desaturate to clack and white, just lower it down below what it was originally not like a full selective colour :)

Last edited:
I agree with the comments about desaturating everything except the car and the yellow lines, I'm not normally a fan of the effect but think it work brilliantly in this situation.

I'd also consdier changing the composition so the little car sat on the thirds intersection but then I'm a sucker for thirds stuff.

Good effort though and nice to see something a bit different.

Rare for a photo to make me laugh immediately. Good idea, nice execution and I like the saturation. The cars in the background add to it nicely also.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to look and comment, glad you really like it, will take what you said onboard and revisit when i get a chance to re edit it. Have bought some little people of which i had a quick play with as the wind kept knocking them over so gave up and shot some indoors, so keep an eye out for that one and hopefully youll like those just as much as this one.

Back