Critique Fladbury canal walk

Snooky

Suspended / Banned
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning all

Had a walk with the parents up Fladbury a few nights ago! Tried a few shots of the canal/ river that followed the track we followed.
Any c/ c welcome!

Thanks

They look to me like fairly casual snapshots that you have taken whilst on a walk. There's nothing wrong with that at all but if you are aiming to produce more accomplished photographs it will take more time and effort than has been expended here. Please don't take that as anything other than my being constructive. Try to have a photo in mind, it might be to photograph the mill (for example) when the morning sun is lighting it's best aspect. A good picture tells a story..

I grew up in a village a few miles from Fladbury and know the area well, I've migrated from Worcestershire to Gloucestershire since though!

Cheers for the reply...
Yeah can see where your coming from, trying to watch 3 dogs and photographing proberly isn't best idea I've ever had haha!
My parents moved from Gloucestershire to Worcestershire, I stayed gloucestershire side too! Will plan another early trip I think on my tod and have ago again!
Cheers

Back