Flash-o-rama! - More Added.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
So, despite having no idea what i'm doing with this flash i am really enjoying using it. Currently using the commander on the camera rather than triggers so it's far from ideal but it seems to work none the less.

Had a wander out tonight and although no where near perfect, i'm really happy with the results. Need ALOT more practice though but that's a good thing i'm guessing. :)

Shooting Into The Sun
by David Raynham, on Flickr

Shooting Into The Sun

Shooting Into The Sun

Shooting Into The Sun

Looking for advice on what to keep an eye on and how to improve them... Any tips welcomed!! :)

Cheers,
David.

No advise from me but really like no 3 and 4. Nice exposure, colour and processing. :)

Will log into a pc to see them full res.

+1 for the last image; lovely composition and colour, and she looks more comfortable in that image.
Good use of the flash too

Just checked on the pc connected to the tv (37") and wow nice and sharp as well.

You need to get this one printed large on canvas.

Great collection of pictures! I really love number 2 but just want her to be facing the other way :(

Love the colouring and warmth in the shot also! I need to find some time to get my daughter to do this but shes never game.. what's the secret? Ice cream?

Lol, she's a very willing model but she wouldn't stick it for an hour, maybe 30 minutes tops.

Yes, that comment has been made on Flickr and must admit I never even gave it a thought until it was pointed out to me. Something else to add to the check list!

Lol, she's a very willing model but she wouldn't stick it for an hour, maybe 30 minutes tops.

Yes, that comment has been made on Flickr and must admit I never even gave it a thought until it was pointed out to me. Something else to add to the check list!

Don't take that as a fail though by any means. It's still a great shot! I read that people should always look into the widest part of the frame and it always stuck with me. Each to there own though! There isn't a wrong and right, just preferences :)

I certainly need to tempt her with treats...

The explore runs continues eh ? Congratulations

#4 is my fav too David as @Project Valentine said #2 she should be facing into the frame maybe the body facing that way and she turn into an owl or exorcist and spin her head around... :eek:

Really like #1 too btw

I'll have a look through the others and see if I have one with her facing inwards. Went for the 35mm as I wasn't getting a good hit rate with the 17-50 for some reason, will have to check the micro adjust AF when I get chance. Love shooting into the sun at f1.8. :D

#1/2/3 of new set brilliant love em loads...

Lost the styling on #4 and could do with some lens flare I reckon ummm maybe in #1 too

Back