Flower Power Thread

Yea thanks guys!

Ill check it out when i get home, little limited on the mobile. I sortof did think of the card thing but i thought you wouldnt have pure black but a slight brightness from the sun/flash?

Use a mix of both methods to make the card black. Good idea to set your WB too before shooting.

So much colour in the garden...too much choice :)

A few from this morning.

14509275333_8be8ed18af_b.jpg

14302597958_d5d2aaf4f7_b.jpg

14485815831_a2021e2806_b.jpg

I like these Helen, look almost like paintings! excellent processing there, whatever you done!

Thank you. not much pp really the back light did most of it in camera, just boosted the vibrant a little in lightroom and crop

H

The untouched jpg (shot raw and jpg) D7000 Tamron f2.8 iso 200 1/320

View attachment 15762

Last edited:
it couldn't been taken any better then - right in the camera, fantastic (y)

When you get a good one, you realise all the crap ones are you :( :D
Judgement, a never ending learning curve

H

Its ages since I looked in here....I must be missing the notifications....some super shots have appeared since I last looked in.....well done all.

I wonder if this a bug with forum as I'm not getting updates either on some threads even my own sometimes... thought it was just me. :banana:

Annoying as have to check through threads to see if I've missed anything especially the mobile one.

I think this is my first post in this thread as flowers aren't really my forte, but I thought it was about time I tried shooting something the Mrs might be willing to consider putting on the wall:

You mean she doesn't want pictures of mites and spiders on the wall!? :p (Sorry couldn't help it!)

It's a beautiful shot.

Back