Critique Flower test

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I actually got to go out yesterday what seems like an age of not going out, anyhow, this photo of a flower, sorry can't remember the name, has been cleaned up and cropped a bit, I use GIMP, does it look sharp enough? Any other crit is welcome.
View attachment 31208

Sorry, I don't think I got the correct photo. Damn tablet.

Excellent shot Graham your quite good at this macro stuff... Happy birthday for the other day... how old are you now 85?

That's a nice shot Graham, well presented with some really nice colours and detail.(y)

George.

Thanks gents, glad you like this shot,, Bryn, I'm 21 again lol
Hope this Tokina give me lots of excellent shots as good if not better than this :)

Just looking at this shot again and the green streak is distracting, think I'll have a play this w/e with this and remove it.

good enough to eat Graham, unusual and different and a shot that you need to look at more than once or twice to appreciate

good enough to eat Graham, unusual and different and a shot that you need to look at more than once or twice to appreciate
Thanks bill, not sure I would eat it though. :D

Thanks bill, not sure I would eat it though. :D

Morning Graham, damp and misty here,

Just that I have eaten a few "flowers" in the past month or so - and cooking is getting more creative

Has it a name Graham?

Morning Graham, damp and misty here,

Just that I have eaten a few "flowers" in the past month or so - and cooking is getting more creative

Has it a name Graham?
Morning bill, its the same here, so no macro for me today at the in-laws :( the name is as above, thanks mark, its a "osteospermum" there you go.
Nice to see you back in France :)

Morning bill, its the same here, so no macro for me today at the in-laws :( the name is as above, thanks mark, its a "osteospermum" there you go.
Nice to see you back in France :)

osteospermum ……… I'm still waiting for the operation!!!

Back