Yes
Welcome your comments on these 2
p886873059-5.jpg

p459900179-5.jpg

1 is great...looks like crooks peak in somerset
ex burnham on sea man here

1 is great...looks like crooks peak in somerset
ex burnham on sea man here
Know Crooks Peak well spent my teenage years living in Worle WSM & apprenticeship at Westland Helicopters there. !st camera club was WSM back in the 70's

I like those :). Trying to work out where it is? I did think Coombe Gibbett but the sun looks a little in the wrong place for that

Last edited:
I like those :). Trying to work out where it is? I did think Coombe Gibbett but the sun looks a little in the wrong place for that

You are correct it was just past the Gibbet, sun has started swigging back now to the usual place you see it most of the year. Sun is now arcing back to the left of these images towards the ridge.

Last edited:
I thought it looked familiar. I fly there often. It's possibly the best site in the South of the Uk. There was someone flew to Brighton from there a month or so back, the best I've ever managed there was following the a34 to Winchester

It's no 1 for me that conspires to give an impression of being there, and aloft.
They would look great on a canvas.
Haven't you heard that 'canvas' for photographic prints was discredited at least five years ago (or whenever it was first invented) as being too pseudo to be taken seriously. Painters PAINT on canvas - it's a valid substrate for that. But photographs - for heaven's sake! Photography can be art, but not by FAKING IT!

Last edited:
Lovely images.

Another who knows that area well - lived in Burnham, went to school at King Alfred's , parents still live in East Brent.

Back