Flying Scotsman ( pic added )

Name
david
Edit My Images
Yes
Well after a bout of nasty food poisoning (campylobacter) I thought a day out with me old mate Bowz would do me the world of good, and to see a few million quids worth of pre war classics always makes me feel better, wasn't feeling my best so not the greatest days shooting, and Bowz was on it as his thread shows but I got a couple I liked, as usuall, let me no what you think. . . . .

1 1924 Bentley 3-41/2
url=https://flic.kr/p/mYCspR]
13767972015_b83553096e.jpg
[/url]Flying Scotsman 15 by p***ant69, on Flickr

2 1923 Vauxhall 23/60
Flying Scotsman 12 by p***ant69, on Flickr

3 1928 Bentley 41/2

url=https://flic.kr/p/mYCquM]
13767965573_28f0f13746.jpg
[/url]Flying Scotsman 7 by p***ant69, on Flickr

4 and a BMW splashing about. . . .

url=https://flic.kr/p/mYCi6D]
13767940683_090d3c157b.jpg
[/url]Flying Scotsman 5 by p***ant69, on Flickr
hope this works, I,m having LOTS of trouble with FLIKR at the min.. . . . .

fingers crossed this time. . .

Last edited:
When you get the code from Flickr you need to click the drawing pin icon to get the BBCode version. Most forums block HTML (which is what you've posted).

Hmmm, thanx Darren, I shall give it a go now, sick of the way flikr keeps changing thing,s I couldn't log in to it at all yesterday. . . . time for a change methinks. .

Good set, For me the first one is the one , It makes me think ahead and dream, and I want to know more of there imending journeys, Great shot

Geoff

Good set, For me the first one is the one , It makes me think ahead and dream, and I want to know more of there imending journeys, Great shot

Geoff
Thanx very much Geoff, nice to see something a bit different for a change, really nice old cars and they were really trying,
Dave

I agree with Geoff but I am quite taken with the Bentley and the way its climbing out of the valley.

Like the first one the best.

Seen one up at Gleneagles last week, of course, not a camera in sight:rolleyes:

I agree with Geoff but I am quite taken with the Bentley and the way its climbing out of the valley.
Thank you very much. . . .
Like the first one the best.

Seen one up at Gleneagles last week, of course, not a camera in sight:rolleyes:
And that's just typical, friend saw a couple in Glasgow of all places, he,s a car nut so took a few on his fone, nice shots aswell, thanx for the comments,
Dave

The Bentley for me. Good comp, and you've caught it at just the right minute.
Looked like a grim day in the dales, but you've got some good ones mate. Must be tricky crouching down for them low shots with a leaky bum

Love the backgrounds on 1 & 2, but Number 3 is the one for me. lovely angle :)
Thanx Big G, was a good day out. . . .

The Bentley for me. Good comp, and you've caught it at just the right minute.
Looked like a grim day in the dales, but you've got some good ones mate. Must be tricky crouching down for them low shots with a leaky bum
It was mate, but me being the trooper I am dealt with it. . . . . thanx !

Back